Welcome to Finding Flow: 10 Day Home Practice Challenge
Why have a daily practice?
Yoga is a living tradition and a spiritual path of practice that invites us to have a direct and intimate experience with who we are
Having a daily practice of Yoga and meditation helps to focus your heart and mind on your intentions, your well-being, your awareness and growth.
Having a daily practice, helps us to:
- Tune in to ourselves, our bodies, heart and mind, and connect with how are are feeling and what's present for us
- Connect to the moment, to more inner peace & compassion
- Find more self-love and confidence
- Lighten up - Purification, Letting Go & Illumination
- Awaken to our highest selves
- Ground in to more clarity and purpose
- Feel centred, relaxed, balanced, stress-free, fulfilling life.
Yoga is a way of life - It's a philosophy as well as a physical and spiritual practice - that benefit mind, body and spirit.
Cultivating a disciplined practice will serve you in a deeply positive way for the rest of your life.