You are invited to join Francie for this introductory series of 12 x Explainer Video and 10 x Meditation Practice Videos to help you create a meaningful foundation to help create and sustain a personal practice you love. In this course we'll start with the basics of meditation and pranayama, learn and practice simple techniques to help you quiet the mind, find inner peace, clarity and joy, and cultivate spiritual and emotional growth and maturity.
Are you ready to start that meditation practice you've been thinking about?
- Are you feeling distracted, busy, overwhelmed, anxious or depression?
- Are ready to reduce stress, anxiety, depression?
- Do you want to tap into more joy, peace, ease and well-being?
- Could your self-esteem and self-confidence use a boost?
Meditation is a practice to train the mind into more awareness and compassion.
In this meditation and pranayama into course, we are working with simple, accessible and non-dogmatic practices to help calm the emotions and nervous system, quiet the often distracted and busy mind, heal our hearts, and learn to tune in and listen deeper within so that we can allow ourselves to be guided through life with greater love and ease.
In the course you will learn:
- How to kick-start or deepen your practice with meditation and pranayama
- Experience the benefits of having a daily discipline of practice
- How to work with breath practices - pranayama - to increase focus, energy, and concentration
- Learn a variety of practical meditation techniques and tools to quiet the mind and calm the emotions.
- How to create, establish and maintain a sustainable and rewarding daily home practice
This course is for you if you are :
- New to meditation, ready to start a meditation practice and perhaps, not quite sure where to start.
- Ready for a refresher course, to learn more and go deeper with the practices.
- Busy person who only has 10-15 minutes a day to dedicate to this course
Yogi, Musician, Entrepreneur, Creative. Community Activator. Event Producer. Multi-Passionate, Free-spirited Lover of Life. Gypsy Soul and founder of the award-winning Pure Flow Yoga School in Thailand, voted one of the top 8 Retreats worldwide by the Guardian, 2018, .
Francie had her first real taste of the infinite and blissful benefits of having a meditation practice, in 2005 when she attended her first silent meditation retreat in India. Since then, Francie has and continues to dedicate herself to learning and practicing. She spends a minimum of one-week in silence and contemplation every year, and has studied with Master teachers world-wide. She still considers herself a beginner.
She is dedicated to being in service and to living an exceptional life of Community, Co-Creation, Celebration and Flow.
Her mission is to inspire and uplift people to live aligned, balanced, connected, practice-full, prayer-full, transformed, playful, open and happy lives.
Francie shares her love of music, dance, flow, and the Wisdom Traditions through her Inspiring, Playful, Award-Winning & Life-Changing Retreats, Yoga Teacher Trainings, Transformational Festival Experiences, Cacao Ceremony, Kirtan, Singing Circles, Sound Healing, Music Performance & Workshops.
Sign up for her Love-Letter here to receive her calendar of offerings as well as your sporadic dose of Love & Inspirations, filled with inspiring quotes, blog posts, podcasts, music, practice playlists, and more!
Pure Flow Yoga - Classes, Retreats, Teacher Trainings
Francie Love’s music project - Listen on Bandcamp & Soundcloud
Frequently Asked Questions
Join Francie for this introductory series of 12 x Explainer Video and 10 x Meditation Practice Videos to help you create a meaningful foundation for you to create and sustain a personal practice. In this course we'll start with the basics and learn different techniques to help quiet the mind, find inner peace, and develop more spiritual and emotional growth and maturity.